A random assorted collection of Athenian thoughts and happenings around the city of Athens, GA

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Bathroom Scandal: A Tale of Two Titties

Actually, this blog has nothing to do with titties, I just thought it was a cute title. This little story is actually about ding-a-lings. There's been alot of talk lately concerning men hooking up at the Hartsfield Airport bathrooms. While I would personally just book a room, a recent scandal involving the chairman of MARTA has been in the center spotlight for the past week. I was reading this article, and after looking at the mug shots, the real scandal was that Michael Pettry, who was caught in the compromising position with the much older chairman, was H.O.T! I could see why Ed couldn't hold it till they got to the car but Michael could have had anyone he wanted probably. Ed wouldn't have been my first choice for doing something illegal that would result in nation wide embarrasment, but how often have men thought with their brains anyway.

No comments: