A random assorted collection of Athenian thoughts and happenings around the city of Athens, GA
Monday, October 02, 2006
Sha-Flanagans
Obviously, I'm a Police Blotter junkie. That's were I found this gem. I originally went into this thinking it was a typical frat boy fight, but I was shocked to see it was a chick brawl. Well, brawl is a overstatement, more like a drunk chick slamming a glass into a bartender's head. She should have gotten her ass whooped. There are a lot of things people could say to me to get me mad, especially while drunk, but I don't think I would be capable of smashing my glass into their head. That's a waste of good booze. Seriously, I hope you're OK bartender lady, maybe you should look for a calmer job over the townie bar line of demarcation. At least you only have to worry about PBR cans getting thrown at you, much less damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment