A random assorted collection of Athenian thoughts and happenings around the city of Athens, GA

Friday, October 20, 2006

Spotted at the Daily Birthday Party

On a lighter note, I got "spotted" at the Daily Co-Op Birthday Bash at Little King's last night by a photographer for that weird onlineathens.com's photo album. It felt a bit like a candid photo session at a wedding. I was horrified when it was going down because I was on my cell phone while sitting between my friends Scott and Anthony (and a true environmental activist cannot get busted fervently talking on a cell phone without smart-ass comments from his peers). Luckily I dropped it from my ear before the shot but my PBR was left out of the shot (it was stashed behind Anthony's back while the phone was dropped in my lap-you can see the phone if you look closely enough, and no that's not a gimmick to get you to stare at my crotch, but you're coworkers or significant other may find you strange if they catch you looking hard enough).

No comments: